Improv Workshop: Using the skills and lessons of Improv to engage your remote team!
ONLINE SESSIONS beginning again in March 2021.
Fear never goes away. It either paralyzes you or is a catalyst for moving forward.
We can’t just wait for all this to go away and go back to what we used to do. The world has changed, and we are forced to change with it.
We are all using virtual platforms for communication and connection. This workshop will cover how to use the technology we have to make sure we are engaging and inspiring our team. We are still working remotely, but we don't have to feel disconnected.
In IMPROV we practice ‘YES, AND’ - whatever we are given, we have to find a way to accept it (YES) and build on it (AND). If we choose not to accept it, we are stuck and we go nowhere.
If we choose to wait to till the pandemic is over, we are not moving ahead.
Why not take the offers we are given, and figure out how to use them?
- Cover best practices for utilizing online tools to build collaboration
- Use the lessons of improv to find a new path forward
- Work with active tools for dealing with ambiguity
- Build a new practice of collaboration and inclusion
Come be a part of the most dynamic virtual training for business professionals.
- Three 60-minute online sessions
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Informational Guides for continued learning
- $150 per person (discounts available for groups of four or more)
Workshops currently planned for the second week of March (3/8, 10 & 12), 2021.
Fill out the form below for more information.
Indicates required field
How many people will be attending?
More txt 10
Any additional questions?
I agree to receiving marketing and promotional materials
Find out how IMPROVMINDSET can transform your team
M-F: 7am - 9pm